2011年5月9日星期一

Tired of messing with addon reloads? Try Addon Control Panel.

Click here for 4.20.txt

Hey folks, it's Valdesta!

I'm on my Shaman in this video, and I'm testing out Screenr.com and showing you another one of my favorite addons for World of Warcraft - the Addon Control Panel.

This is another one of those addons that I install right away as soon as I get set up on a new computer, or if I have to nuke my Interface and WTF folders due to loading or UI problems.



Addon Control Panel
This is an add-on you access by hitting "escape" while you're in the game logged in to your character, and it'll show up on the Options list.

If you DO NOT have the add-on installed, it won't show up on this list, but if you DID have it installed, here's where it would show up and what it would look like.

Normally your Options would have things like Video, Sound & Voice, Mac Options (if you're on a Mac), Interface, Key Bindings, Macros, Logout, Exit Game and at the very bottom, Return to Game. If you have the Addon Control Panel installed, between Macros and Logout you'll have the option "Addons".

What this addons list does, is give me a list of all of my addons so that I can enable and disable right away, and actually be able to reload my UI and addons, so I don't have to log out and back in with that character.

This is incredibly convenient for any player who uses a lot of addons - when I'm raiding, I use different addons than when I'm questing or running heroics, and this add-on makes it super easy to turn addons on and off between pulls in a raid if required, for example.

Also, when new patches come out and one of your addons is causing problems with your chat window or is generating errors, it's REALLY convenient to not have to log in and out a million times to troubleshoot the problem.

And if you have multiple characters, add-on control panel saves your list of addons to load without any extra work from you unless you want to create templates.

I demonstrate Addon Control Panel's ability to shut off an add-on that is loaded by showing Bagnon loaded, and then disabling it and reloading the UI through Addon Control Panel and showing how my bags http://www.iystwowgold.com wow gold
You can find Addon Control Panel at your favourite place to download WoW addons, it's pretty popular so it shouldn't be hard to find.

Here's the video walk through. I'm also testing out Screenr.com so don't mind the jumpiness of the video, but definitely check that free service out if you like to take vids.

Source:www.flywowgold.com

没有评论:

发表评论